Fresh Flow Pet Fountain Considering Catit Pet Fountain By Hagen Or Petmate Fresh Flow Purifying Pet Fountain. Which Is Better And Why

Considering Catit Pet Fountain by Hagen or Petmate Fresh Flow Purifying Pet Fountain. Which is better and why - fresh flow pet fountain

You are looking for alternative and dirt no longer work after a few months. Has anyone experience with Petmate Catita or sources? My cat was very angry with me because they broke down and drank a toast to tap only. Do not drink the tap water dish! Help!

4 comments:

catlover... said...

Mat petfountain never had a problem with it.

Mayu for rewilding! said...

Petmate Fresh Flow Pet Fountain Cleaning is what I have .... i love it! No problem with that at all.

Terri B said...

I do not know any of these items. I have a source that use my cats - you need a weekly cleaning, but that's okay. I have over three years. I think there is a flood of new ...

bfiori said...

My two cats love a Petmate. But it must be cleaned regularly. But I want to clean out all the water bowl or a continuous anyway. I also have the filter from time to time. Hope this helps!

Post a Comment