Presidential Candidates What Are The Presidential Candidates' Plans To Advance Global Diplomacy?

What are the presidential candidates' plans to advance global diplomacy? - presidential candidates

Since the Cold War, I think the world of diplomacy is at its lowest. The United States invaded Iraq, and Russia invaded Georgia. President Bush did not justify our invasion success in some other countries. The United States needs a president who can set a positive example for the world. Do one of the presidential candidates are going to repair the international image of the United States and the progress in the world of diplomacy? If yes, what is your plan?

5 comments:

Danomete... said...

McCain is four more years of Duh-Buhy and betrayal. Obama is naive, but soon learns that most of the diplomacy is not the stupidity of Da-Buhy.

bob said...

I think that John McCain "Bomb bomb Iran, told me everything I know about his respect for diplomacy.

bob said...

I think that John McCain "Bomb bomb Iran, told me everything I know about his respect for diplomacy.

nemeczek said...

will promote diplomacy and in the territory of Georgia

nemeczek said...

will promote diplomacy and in the territory of Georgia

Post a Comment