Writing A Bill Of Sale For A Car If I Write My Own Bill Of Sale For My Car Will It Be Accept At The DMV So My Buyer Can Get A Paper Tag?

If I write my own bill of sale for my car will it be accept at the DMV so my buyer can get a paper tag? - writing a bill of sale for a car

It depends on the state we live in Alabama, I think it is a condition that makes it, perhaps more in the top North American. It is necessary to be able to contact the DMV, good answer. Most states require a title was previously signed, or a stack of paper if you lose the title. It is easy to get a diploma if he loses, and the owner of the car and was registered in your name. Not if you want to sell a vehicle without a title! It could be stolen, the first should be attached. Therefore, you should contact your local DMV first office, get the facts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment