Ramadan Greeting Card Can You Help Me With Some Ideas For A Farewell Greeting Card?

Can you help me with some ideas for a farewell greeting card? - ramadan greeting card

My best friend is in Canada, forever, and I am short of words, what you write in the greeting card. This is a tailored,) a (ie from this server ^ ^ and I thought something funny, but reflection and / or write in any way affect .. Anyway, absolutely everything would be very useful for such ideas, and pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease because I'm desperate here = (.

PS: I know this has little to do with the "Ramadan", but I get faster response times and do here, is something urgent, so please, if you please?

1 comments:

iDiiDu said...

Aww I'm sorry to hear that = (

Maybe you could something like a collage on the mini-map to do?
With photos of you, everything is finished? Or you could write random things in the Council, and funny sayings / phrases just the two of you with photos Lil. And writing about all the good times, "I remember ....' - I hope that you laugh ^ _ ^
Tell him how much I miss her and thank her for being an incredible friend. Oh, and tell him to keep in touch!
I hope that the SIS has helped =)

Post a Comment