Auto Insurance Companies Out Of Th Usa Auto Insurance Question?

Auto insurance question? - auto insurance companies out of th usa

I was rear ended a few weeks ago. The OTHE rguy had insurance and I have to go and people from my insurance company and see the damage. The problem for any estimate of the damage is different.
My company wants to pay my car a whole and the rest of the car loan. The company says the car is repairable and will pay for repairs.
I would say pay off my loan policy and leave me with about $ 100 more than the other political wants me to repair it, so I leaned forward in my political settlement.
My question is, is it possible that my policy money after comparing the estimates or withdraw rcompany Rothe's? I do not want to repay the money, the loan and puts the car having only to pay the AmonNo, this is my insurance, because the alternative estimate of the company, he liked better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment