Does Wal-mart Sell Nutramax Dogfood Does Wal-Mart Sell Relatively Good Quality Knives?

Does Wal-Mart sell relatively good quality knives? - does wal-mart sell nutramax dogfood

I want to buy a knife for protection and for use at work (cutting into cardboard boxes and materials), and the only place where they can find in my neighborhood who sell knives to anyone under the age of 18 Wal-Mart. The knives are acceptable, or I should try a knife take off?
I am looking for something very high quality and expensive. Just something to cut red tape and cardboard, and gives me a bit safer start than I in the evening.

4 comments:

elk creek said...

Wal-Mart sells, the top line of knives. Unless you are looking for something exotic, everything you need

Sir $liq Rick said...

Wal-Mart sells knives and good quality.

Parker said...

I'm pretty sure they are good, but Big Experiment 5

Parker said...

I'm pretty sure they are good, but Big Experiment 5

Post a Comment