Herpes Welts On Stomach What Is It...?

What is it...? - herpes welts on stomach

outside the same in order to clarify again that this is not herpes .... Yesterday I noticed that a band around my waist, the kind of itching was .... I thought I pulled myself on to my belt ... You know how when your pants are dressed and you get the rash around the waist ... welll thats what I thought ... But today, when I take a shower ... I note that two large packages .... Top is my right pelvic area, but in my stomach .... I wonder if you have any idea what might be ... It is the only place where you are .... It feels like insect bites ... itchy and very bad ... I thought it might be a reaction to something alllergic, but it would not have been entirely over the place just two bumps .... and no i dont have crabs ... nothing, except bitesFor these two shots ... In fact, no longer slept together for almost 4 months so I do not think that an STD ... Arent, not all lumps or vagina, or ...

3 comments:

‹^›‹(○¿○)› ‹^› ¡¡¡ʇno looʞ said...

Perhaps there were small errors in the pants or underwear .... may ... sounds like an insect bite .... Sometimes I feel my legs and wonder how it got there .. If they were not there before in my pants ... By chance could you have bedbugs ... You should check that the

-♥- said...

I do not know what your particular nmae, but could be ring worm

geoffrey... said...

Is this not one of them is an allergic reaction to an insect bite that a cockroach who are evil might bite.

Post a Comment