Growing Pain Knee Could My Knee Pain Be From Growing?

Could my knee pain be from growing? - growing pain knee

I am 19 and 6'7, the pain began during the summer. I was about a centimeter per year over the past 3 years. I also do a lot of physical activity ... Basketball, running, weightlifting. It really hurts when lifting weights) (leg exercises, or go sit on a long bike ride or run, and (even with their preference for a certain time as in an airplane or any other event in the non-moving objects) my legs. Could something else to grow, or what? Thanks

4 comments:

ske265 said...

Consider Osgood-Schlatter disease. I had when I was younger. It's basically when the body grows faster than the tendons around the knee. You can search on this disease and give you information that will help. It usually affects young people during growth, but it seems they are still can be the cause of your pain. You try the website of the Mayo Clinic, the information on this disease. Good Luck

Tom K said...

The growing pains are usually associated with a young man of 19 years, but it is still unknown. In addition, 6'7, 19 years, I am not surprised. People were always the average size of 75. I doubt it will be much more and should grow to completely stop growing before the age of 25 Then I have this pain had about 6 weeks, was there something in the way they increasingly put your knee in an awkward position. But because of their height is activity that is more like an excessive effort for me. In any case, consult a doctor in order for you . I recommend you go as fast as possible. If you do not like something about their growth feel your pain, or if you have more pain than you thinkdue to growth, ask your doctor check your thyroid.

Riss said...

Probably because they are so high, ask your doctor for arthritis or something that could another thing to test their bones. The bottom half is a difficult time holding his upper half. Its very tall for his age, I would like to talk to your doctor.

Geranima... said...

The knee was dislocated, and strong will in the next 2 hours I had to explode my information couldmykneepainbefromgrowing.com

Post a Comment