Bariatric Center I Am Seriously Considering Having Bariatric Surgery At Surgical Weight Control Center In Las Vegas....?

I am seriously considering having Bariatric Surgery at Surgical Weight Control Center in Las Vegas....? - bariatric center

I wonder who has ever been there, if so, what they think. Also for the operation, he has done for you? How has your life changed? Please, I need a lot of information to make an informed decision. In addition, this center is by the Center for Obesity Surgery Excellence accrediated, I think that also is so good, anyone know?

1 comments:

Miz Lamb said...

http://www.ratemds.com you can see whether it is a good place to go to, perhaps. I know doctors evaluate the people on this site, but not sure surgery center.

This is a free site or even need to register, and is not an ordinary commercial enterprise.

Post a Comment