Contemporary Living Room Furniture I Would Like Some Ideas On Designing A New Living Room...?

I would like some ideas on designing a new living room...? - contemporary living room furniture

My husband and I are buying new furniture in the room. It is currently in use, and I would be happy to return new design in the rooms you most. Currently I am working on all designs [dining room, bedroom and] with great success, but I can not find exactly what you want in the room. Our styles of conflict [my own style, even the conflicts themselves, sometimes] it is in today's rooms, where I live spaces. I like to do a country without an additional device, but I also like the contemporary decor.

It's so confusing. I want a piece that works and creating pleasing to the eye, and brings the two countries, traditional and contemporary styles. I do not want a room to cast the only "together".

Have an idea?

Do you know any sites that aim at one of interior design - not just the design?

Thank you for your advice!

2 comments:

buffster... said...

Go to your www.bhg.com and decoration of scrolling gallery can www.HGTV.com something that will be useful, or at least give some new ideas to find!

mickey said...

I think the style that could satisfy all your needs, the nature of the mission - it is a little rustic and rural, but not in the ordinary sense. has a surprisingly modern atmosphere, despite the more than 100 years, because they rely on clean lines and neat. Spartan has a robust appearance, but not overwhelming, and not enjoy too masculine for you. the colors are muted, yet warm and earthy. It is a combination of Spanish Colonial, Native American (people, Aztec, Navajo), Arts and Crafts and Art Deco.
If you use the word "mission-style decor Google," "The Mission-style furniture" or "Mission-style architecture, you will receive links to great sites that help you choose a picture of the emergence of this style and willingness to whether what you are looking for. We have this style in any home and style that both my girlfriend and I agree.

Post a Comment