Counter Height Table And Chairs Should I Get A Hook On Table Chair Or A Booster Seat For My 5 Month Old Baby To Eat At The Table?

Should I get a hook on table chair or a booster seat for my 5 month old baby to eat at the table? - counter height table and chairs

I am the presidential table, he Inglesina Amazon interested, but I'm not sure whether it is sustainable. I want something portable for traveling and at home. I'm tired, put on my lap while eating or food table. I have a counter height table and high chair is not in the correct height. I have some suggestions for which product the right choice. Thank you in advance.

6 comments:

Sugar said...

These chairs saved my life, I would recommend it highly. I used 2 small children and my children since 6mos -3 years ... I do not know how strong his age of 5 months, but after 6 months, sat with my son on her while she ate her cereal ... There were high chairs, but these places not on the island .. Han safetly belt buckles and other things. They sat on chairs and eat while I made dinner ... had been suspended and the road, rarely use their high chairs, as they were a pain in the ass ... They are easy to clean and very durable. You can also participate on the front line, fold and take with you ... Much easier than crude boosters and high chairs ... Then there are their children and the earth, eat and feel very much a part of the family ... Clean up is a breeze swept under the chair ...

anica283... said...

I think a safety seat is dangerous, at the age of 5 months ... Chairs for children are up and down .. I use a for my daughter and she is the height of the table

TxsWitch... said...

The mother of the child is 9 months, he finally started to deal with children, feed them snacks. Last week he comes easier with a chair booster with First Security for her daughter. Is firmly fixed in my chair, dining room (I have a towel under it to) protect the wood and can be used as a highchair, or drag the table to be used. It also has adjustable feet, which is higher or lower. It is easy to leave, therefore, a child in the unattended, even for a moment (you should never do anyway). It would be wonderful job in the restaurant.

biffiebo... said...

We use two tables and chairs, I found a better

biffiebo... said...

We use two tables and chairs, I found a better

Mrs. Tarrant said...

A booster seat!

Post a Comment