Non Verbal Learning Disorder Non Verbal Learning Disorder And Speech Issue...?

Non verbal learning disorder and speech issue...? - non verbal learning disorder

Ok. I have 2 things that really bothers me. One is that I have a learning disability nonverbal. And the other is that I have a language problem. Now, the question of language has become much better since I was a child. But more and more things were difficult. Now, when people comment about anything I just makes me mad. But with the nonverbal learning disability, how they behave, or what may seem strange to people. Their shame accessed times. Few people know much more about this disease. I have my friends about it, but do not really understand why I do not really understand me. I told my clerk (these works where I work) and seemed to hear and hope that things work. But there is a way I can overcome this handicap? Or am I just stuck with him? I have some problems of self-esteem. But I started there something to improve. Is it possible that I can overcome all this?

1 comments:

Barb R said...

No, unfortunately there is a way to overcome NVLD too. The problem is that people are not in the subtleties of normal in all discussions and experiences such as facial expressions, body language, tone, etc. NVLD collect incorrectly interpreted. Sarcasm, humor, etc., is usually out of place and what is said, is interpreted by the brain.
NVLD in children is often diagnosed as ADHD, because the person is not able to transition what is learned from experience that burns through a similar (eg a match to burn his fingers rather than a transition taper fingers) .

NVLD is difficult to explain to people because it is a learning disability that most of us just keep it for granted: the interpretation of others.

The best way to explain it to your friends: Take me to a particular value, because that is how I am!

They understand what is said, not what it means.

Post a Comment